CurvesLine guarantees all its products from manufacturing defects
for up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Any returns must be sent to the address as shown on our invoice.
- The product must be returned in its original packaging, complete, containing all its parts and accessories (e.g. internal brand label, hook and eye fasteners, straps, boning, etc.).
- The product should not have suffered any alteration/repair (e.g. sewing, glueing, embroidery, etc).
- The customer’s original proof of purchase must be included
- A brief written explanation, of the details of the defect should be included.
- Any products used for display purposes will not be suitable for an exchange.
Goods returned which do not conform to the above will not be accepted for manufacturer’s defect analysis, and will be automatically returned to the sender.
Analysis of product defects:
The manufacturer’s defect evaluation will be carried out by our quality control department.
Average time of conclusion: 7 days after receiving the product.
Confirmation of manufacturing defect:
- Esbelt will replace, free of charge, the same garment in the same colour and size.
Rejection of manufacturing defect:
- The garment will be returned to the sender.
Typical reasons for rejecting a claim:
- Absence of defect (not finding the damage indicated by the client).
- Fading or “frosting” caused by:
- excessive exposure to light e.g. shop windows
- introduced chemicals such as sweat, deodorants or perfumes, dyes from clothing etc
- shop soiled samples
- Evidence of misuse of the product such as folding the bones; machine washing; tumble drying or exposure to heat
- Evidence of accidental damage such as cutting
- Normal wear and tear
- Queries relating to stock received from our warehouse must be made within 7 days of receipt.
- None of the above affects any statutory rights